1. Promote blood circulation In the process of grooming pets, combing needles repeatedly massage the skin, which can promote blood circulation, increase skin resistance, and eliminate physical fatigue.
2. Reduce hair loss Groom your hair frequently, the shed hair will be combed down and will not fall everywhere with the pet's activities.
3. Prevent hair knotting For long-haired cats and dogs, if the hair is not combed for a long time, it will cause the hair to become tangled, knotted, and felt. Regular combing can prevent this phenomenon.
4. Detect trauma and skin diseases in time In the process of grooming, we can find out whether the pet has trauma or skin problems in time and get the best treatment time.
5. Grooming pets frequently can stimulate hair follicles, ensure better hair quality and hair volume, and make pet coats smooth and shiny.
6. The 140° curved design of the steel needle can better grasp the hair when combing, let the combed hair stay on the comb teeth, prevent static electricity, and avoid the embarrassment of hair flying all over the sky
7. 232 steel needles have resin glue protection points
Combing hair is like doing SPA, massage to promote blood circulation